The ShelterLogic Ultra Max 30x50ft 16 Leg Canopy provides shade and protection for your backyard events, vehicles or valuables. This fixed leg canopy sets up fast making the perfect seasonal shade solution any place temporary shade or protection is required. Valanced cover attaches to the frame with ease using bungee cord fasteners. Ultra Max 30x50 Canopy is great for special events, seasonal vehicle or boat storage, agricultural equipment storage, bulk storage, camping, commercial job sites, picnic areas and much more.
- Ultra duty 2-3/8" diameter bicycle grade steel white frame
- Premium powder coat that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Ripstop tough triple layer woven polyethylene fabric with heat seal seams
- Canopy has a stronger bond and drip free seams for enhanced rain protection
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchoring
- Best in class fitted swedged pipes ensure solid frame construction
- Fitted, fully valanced one cover is 100% waterproof
- Canopy is triple layer UV treated with added fade blockers
- Treated with anti-aging and antifungal agents
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV Rays
Series: Ultra Max
Canopy Material: Polyethylene 7.5 oz
Frame Material: Steel
Canopy Colour: White
Frame Colour: White
Assembly Required: Yes
DimensionsOverall Size: 30'W x 50'L x 13'H
Rib Tubing Diameter: 2.36"
Exterior Width: 359.86"
Exterior Depth: 600.41"
Exterior Height: 158.33"
Interior Width: 355.14"
Interior Depth: 595.69"
Interior Height: 155.97"
Wall Height: 75.25"
Peak Height: 83.09"
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Fire Rated: CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant
Proposition 65: No
Optional Compatible AccessoriesRatchet Tite Anchor: 10471
Anchor Kits: 10036, 10075
Bungee Fasteners: 53510
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
3 to 14 Day Shipping
To provide the best price possible by reducing shipping and handling fees this item ships directly from the vendor warehouse in Canada. You will receive tracking details in your email once the item has been received by the shipping carrier.
Please Note: Remote locations, islands (P.E.I. & Newfoundland) and territories (Yukon, NWT & Nunavut) will require additional shipping charges. You may email us in advance, or we will advise you after the order is placed is additional charges will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.