The ShelterLogic Super Max 12x20ft 8 Leg Canopy provides shade and protection for your backyard events, vehicles or valuables. This fixed leg canopy sets up fast making it the perfect seasonal shade solution for boats storage, tractors, camping, picnic areas, backyard events, driveway ports or any place temporary shade or protection is required. The Super Max 8 Leg Canopy is easily constructed by 2 people. Quick fit slip together swedged tubing makes frame set up easy. Valanced cover attaches to the frame with ease using bungee cord fasteners.
- Heavy Duty 2" diameter steel 8-leg white frame for excellent durability
- Powder coated finish that prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer 100% waterproof UV woven polyethylene fabric is heat welded
- UV treated inside and outside with added fade blockers for longevity
- Twist-Tite tensioning squares frame and tightens cover for a tidy look
- Wide foot plates on legs add stability and access to secure anchor points
- Quick and easy set-up swedged together assembly sets up easy with 2 people
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV Rays
Series: Super Max
Material: Polyethylene 6.5 oz
Canopy Colour: White
Frame Colour: White
Assembly Required: Yes
Overall Size: 12'W x 20'L x 9.5'H
Rib Tubing Diameter: 1.97"
Exterior Width: 142.83"
Exterior Depth: 239.84"
Exterior Height: 114.72"
Interior Width: 138.89"
Interior Depth: 235.9"
Interior Height: 112.75"
Wall Height: 77.63"
Peak Height: 37.08"
Warranty/CertificationsWarranty: 1 Year Limited
Proposition 65: No
Optional Compatible Accessories
Anchor Kits: 10036, 10075
Ractchet Tite Anchor: 10471
Bungee Fasteners: 53510
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
3 to 14 Day Shipping
To provide the best price possible by reducing shipping and handling fees this item ships directly from the vendor warehouse in Canada. You will receive tracking details in your email once the item has been received by the shipping carrier.
Please Note: Remote locations, islands (P.E.I. & Newfoundland) and territories (Yukon, NWT & Nunavut) will require additional shipping charges. You may email us in advance, or we will advise you after the order is placed is additional charges will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.